Thank you for considering ITGeekWhisperer for your Information Technology recruiting needs.
Our process is relatively straight forward. We start with a discovery discussion regarding your company, processes, current strategy and the like. For us to best serve you, we need to know you. What works for you, what doesn’t and how we can integrate our services to ensure that we indeed can be part of the solution.
Next, we look at your goals for the search. What are your expectations and can we meet them? What are you looking for specifically in the individual, their skills, abilities and your expectations for them, initially as well as down the road?
To put it simply, we utilize symbiosis, we become your greatest ally in your search for talent.
We become the client company! Your company! There’s only so much time and we spend 100% of it doing what most hiring managers spend less than 3% of their time doing. Searching, sourcing, attracting and transitioning the best available talent in the marketplace for our clients.
iCIMS conducted a study and found the following:
- 80% of recruiters thing they have a ‘high’ to ‘very high’ understanding of the jobs for which they recruit.
- 61% of hiring managers say that recruiters have, at best, a ‘low’ to ‘moderate’ understanding of the jobs for which they recruit.
- 77% of hiring managers say that recruiters’ candidates screening is ‘inadequate’.
- 51% of recruiters said hiring managers ‘should do a better job communicating what they are looking for in a candidate’ and ‘provide relate-able examples’.
- 54% of recruiters complain that hiring managers expect recruiters to place candidates in hard-to-fill positions more quickly than feasible.
- 42% of hiring managers wish recruiters would build a pool of talent for positions so the company doesn’t always need to start from scratch and rush to fill vacancies.
What the above tells us is that there is a gap between the perceptions of the hiring authority and the recruiter.
We challenge that through our system of symbiosis!
Whats equally critical beyond quality of hire in today’s market is speed. Speed at which you identify the right talent and the speed at which it is delivered to you, through a offer of employment.
Engagement and time-to-offer are lengthening both in the US and abroad, rising significantly in just the past few years. This along with the millennial mindset creates challenges we haven’t seen, at least in recent times.
Below is a link to a recent study that points to a lengthening in the hiring process.
OUR GOAL: ON TIME ON TARGET
We hope you’ve found this information valuable as you consider your next hire and partnering with our firm.
If you’d like to learn more about our process, system and philosophy reach out! We’d love to hear from you!
If you’d like to get started as a client of ITGeekWhisperer, email your requirement and we’ll schedule a time of discovery.